Are you looking for the best Enchanted quotes that’ll make you chuckle (and swoon)? If so, just keep scrolling for my top picks!
With Disenchanted coming to Disney+ in November 2022, I thought it was a great time to pick out a few of my favorite Enchanted quotes from the popular 2007 movie!
Although kiddos adored this movie when it was released, there are several amazing Enchanted quotes that were aimed at adults (and are still genuinely hilarious!).
So, if you’re looking to relive the funniest Enchanted sayings or you just feel like revisiting Patrick Dempsey’s dreamy performance as Robert, then you’ve come to the right place!
Covering everything from Giselle’s best lines to Edward’s silliest quotes, every Enchanted fan is bound to find something they love on this page!
Now let’s head to Andalusia (and New York!) and dive right in.
If you don’t know much about Enchanted, I’ll quickly give you the 4-1-1 about this incredible movie.
It follows the story of a beautiful girl called Giselle who meets Prince Edward after he saves her from a troll in the Andalusian forest.
They agree to marry and live happily ever after.
And you guessed it – they’ve just met, so Disney is essentially making a satire about their own princesses!
After Queen Narissa discovers that Giselle will become queen by marrying her son Edward, she sends her away to New York City to remove her from the equation.
Once she arrives in the Big Apple, she meets Robert Philip and his charming daughter Morgan who change her entire perspective on what truly defines a “Happily Ever After”.
Best Enchanted Quotes
1. Morgan Philip: “But I think she might be a real princess!”
Robert: “Morgan honey, just because she has on a funny dress doesn’t mean she’s a princess. She’s a seriously confused woman who’s fallen into our laps.”
2. Giselle: (to a pair of white doves) “Take these flowers to Nancy, please.”
Robert: “What are you, crazy? They’re birds! They don’t know where she lives.”
3. “And they all lived happily ever after.” — Narrator
4. (After an old man steals her tiara) “You… are not a very nice old man!” — Giselle
5. “Oh, I hope you had nice dreams!” – Giselle
6. “You made a dress out of my curtains!” – Robert
7. “What? So you can have some grown up girl bonding time?” – Nancy
8. “You should sing to her and maybe that will reassure her of your feelings.” – Giselle
9. “You know most normal people get to know each other before they get married.” – Robert
10. “Most marriages are considered a success if they manage not to end period. Forget about happiness.” – Robert
11. “This is a very nice place. . .and we’re eating dinner. . .this is a date!” – Giselle
12. “That’s why I don’t encourage the fairy tales. I don’t want to set her up to believe in this dreams come true nonsense.” – Robert
Enchanted Giselle Quotes
13. Giselle: Goodness, we sure had a lot of excitement tonight. Were you scared?
Morgan Philip: A little bit, but do you think Pip will be ok?
Giselle: Oh, well, I wouldn’t worry about Pip. He is very brave. I remember this one time, when the poor wolf was being chased by Little Red Riding Hood around his grandmother’s house, and she had an axe… oh, and if Pip hadn’t been walking by to help, I don’t know what would’ve happened!
Morgan Philip: I don’t really remember that version.
Giselle: Well, that’s because Red tells it a little differently.
14. “I wish you every happiness.”
15. “How did you like your hot dog? Well, it’s not really a dog. . .they just call it a dog here.” – Giselle
16. [after Robert has cured her, with love’s true kiss] “I knew it was you.” [kisses him again]
17. Giselle: Is this a habit of yours? Falling off stuff?
Robert: Only when you’re there to catch me.
18. “Please! If you can just point me towards the castle. I’m supposed to be at the ball to wed my true love!”
19. “Well, it’s always nice to make new friends.” – Giselle
Edward Enchanted Quotes
20. “Silence! You lying, murderous wretch! When we return home, Andalasia shall know of your treachery.”
21. Prince Edward: (talking to a TV) “Magic Mirror, I beg you. Tell me where she is!”
Mary Ilene Caselotti: “Reporting from 116th and Broadway.”
Prince Edward: “116th and Broadway! (hugs the TV) Thank you, Mirror!” (kisses it and leaves)
22. “Any last words before I dispatch you?”
23. “Nathaniel likes the way I leap?”
24. “I don’t know what melodramatic means, but you will be removed from the throne forever – I will see to it!”
25. “It appears this odd little box controls the magic mirror.”
26. “I’m handsome even when I sleep?”
27. “My heart longs to be joined in song.”
Robert Enchanted Quotes
28. Giselle: I’m surprised. You said you couldn’t dance.
Robert: I said I didn’t. I never said I couldn’t.
29. Giselle: “Now, if only I can find a place to rest my head for the night.”
Robert: “I don’t know. It’s just that… it’s like you escaped from a Hallmark card or something.” Giselle: “Is that a bad thing?”
Giselle: (singing) “How does she know you love her?”
Robert: “Oh no, no, no…”
Queen Narissa Quotes
30. “You have no idea who you’re dealing with. You want a show? I’ll give you a show. Back up and get ready for the main event!”
31. “All this talk of true love’s kiss. It really does bring out the worst in me. You know if I’m going to remain queen, I need a story for when I get back home. Hmm, what if a giant beast showed up and killed everyone and poor defenseless Queen Narissa… she just couldn’t save them? (points to Giselle) Let’s begin with the girl who started it all, shall we?”
32. Robert: “Over my dead body!”
Queen Narissa: “Alright I’m flexible.”
33. “No. Spiteful, vindictive, very large, but never crazy.” – Queen Narissa
34. “To a place where there are no happily ever afters. . .”
35. “You want a show, I’ll give you a show! Welcome to the main event!” – Queen Narissa
Cute Enchanted Quotes
36. Robert: Oh my.
Giselle: Oh my. He’s here!
Giselle: Oh my. Oh my goodness. How do I look?
Robert: Slightly stunned.
Giselle: No, I mean, how do I look? [mean her appearance]
Robert: You look… beautiful.
37. Nathaniel: (after Edward gets hit by bicyclists) “Oh, dear, sire. You’ve fallen on your royal…”
Prince Edward: “I know, I know.”
Funny Enchanted Quotes
38. Morgan Philip: Remember, when you go out not to put too much makeup otherwise the boys will get the wrong idea and you know how they are… [off Giselle’s wide-eyed look]
Morgan Philip: They’re only after one thing.
Giselle: What’s that?
Morgan Philip: [laughs] I don’t know. Nobody will tell me.
39. Robert: Would you like me to call someone for you?
Giselle: I don’t think they would hear you from here.
40. Giselle: Now if only I can find a place to rest my head for the night.
Robert: What kind of place?
Giselle: I don’t know. Maybe a nearby meadow or a hollow tree.
Robert: A hollow tree?
Giselle: Or a house full of dwarves. I hear they’re very hospitable.
41. Giselle: Nobody has been very nice to me.
Robert: Yeah, well, welcome to New York.
Giselle: Thank you.
42. Robert: Now she thinks that you and I…
Robert: Yeah, something like that.
43. Giselle: What about you? How long have you known your Nancy?
Robert: Uh, five years.
Giselle: And you haven’t proposed?
Robert: Well, no, I…
Giselle: Well no wonder she’s angry.
44. “Are you crazy? Nobody stabs my bus.” — Bus Driver
45. (Edward and Pip leap down the well.) Prince Edward: Fear not, Giselle! I will rescue you!
Pip: Yeah, but who’s gonna rescue MEEEE?!?
FAQs About Enchanted
Is Enchanted on Disney+?
Yep! You can watch it on the Disney+ streaming platform with a subscription.
Why is Enchanted so good?
It’s because it subverts our idea of traditional Disney stories and it’s simply hilarious.
What is the moral of the Enchanted movie?
The moral of the story is that true love does exist, but you might not find it in the way you expect.
What story is Enchanted based on?
Nothing concrete, but there are several ideas from Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. I mean, poisoned apples and eternal sleep? Yup!
Is Giselle a Disney Princess?
Technically no as she never married Prince Edward of Andalasia.
And there you have my list of ultimate Enchanted quotes!
These chuckle-worthy sayings should get you psyched for 2022’s Disenchanted when it releases on Disney+! Seriously, I cannot WAIT.
What are your favorite Enchanted quotes? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
If you loved these Enchanted quotes, check out a few related articles below!
- 30 Best Dumbo Quotes to Make You Smile
- 75+ Best Encanto Quotes to Make You Believe in Magic
- 87 Best Mickey Mouse Quotes
- 41 Best Lightning McQueen Quotes (+ Fun Facts!)
- 65 Best Tinker Bell Quotes
- 30 Best Jessie Toy Story Quotes to Make You Say “YEEHAW!”
Grace is the creator, editor, and sole writer for Pixie Dust and Passports – a blog that’s ALL about Disney! She’s made it her life’s mission to visit the Disney parks as much as possible and loves trying new snacks, grabbing the latest spirit jerseys, and rocking Loungefly bags. Oh, and she also holds a BA in History from UCL, which makes her a research and deep-dive enthusiast into all things Imagineering.