Are you on the hunt for inspiring Disney princess quotes that’ll fill your day with magic and wonder? If so, I’ve compiled a few of my favorites that should boost your spirits!
Disney princesses are basically what we all aspire to be.
They’re cool, they’re fierce, and they’re usually full of words of wisdom that inspire us to live our lives to the fullest.
And for me, Disney princesses were basically my role models growing up.
As a musical theater nerd, I always sang along to “Part of Your World”.
But I also rocked out to “Almost There” and twirled around the room with my pretend Prince Phillip as I sang “Once Upon a Dream”.
Yep, I was a cool kid.
It honestly doesn’t matter whether I’m watching Disney + or living my best life in the parks.
I like to keep the eternal hope of Disney’s strongest women close to my heart with a few Disney princess quotes.
So, to save you searching for them, here are a list of my absolute favorite quotes from Disney princesses!
They’re uplifting, inspiring, and encourage me to get in touch with my inner badass.
And really, what could be better than that?
Who Are the Official Disney Princesses?
As if you don’t see some Disney women on this list, you might be a touch confused.
But that might be down to the fact that they’re not official princesses!
So, the official Disney princesses are:
- Snow White
**Related: 118 Best Cinderella Quotes That You’ll LOVE!**
27 Top Disney Princess Quotes
Best Disney Princess Quotes
1. “I’ve climbed the mountain, I’ve crossed the river, and I’m almost there.” — Tiana
2. “Well, some people use their imagination.” – Belle
3. “Can anybody be happy if they aren’t free?” — Belle
4. “Well, you should learn to control your temper!” – Belle
5. “Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through.” — Cinderella
6. “And the thing is, I’m not scared anymore.” — Rapunzel
7. “Step into your power, grow into something new.” — Elsa
8. “I never knew what I was capable of.” — Elsa
9. “It’s not until you lose everything that you can truly appreciate everything.” — Belle
Disney Princess Quotes About Love
10. “Listen with your heart, you will understand” – Pocahontas
11. “I know he looks vicious, but he’s really kind and gentle. He’s my friend.” – Belle
12. “If I do marry, I want it to be for love” – Jasmine
13. “There always will be a time when the world is filled with peace and love.” — Belle
14. “All at once, everything looks different, now that I see you” – Rapunzel
15. “We’re together now. Everything’s going to be fine, you’ll see.” – Belle
16. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Tiana
17. “I’m wishing for the one I love, to find me today.” — Snow White
18. “Please don’t leave me. I love you.” – Belle
19. “If my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging to someone who’ll find me and bring back a love song to me?” — Aurora
20. “To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love’s kiss.” — Giselle
21. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind” – Belle
22. “True that he’s no Prince Charming, but there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see.” – Belle
23. “Write our own stories, follow our hearts, and find love in our own time” – Merida
24. “We‘re living happily ever after.” ― Rapunzel
25. “So this is love. So this is what makes life divine.” — Cinderella
26. “When I’m way up here it’s crystal clear that now I’m in a whole new world with you.” — Jasmine
27. “The Queen and I put the decision to you, my lords. Might our young people decide for themselves who they will love?” – Merida
28. “If I do marry, I want it to be for love.” — Jasmine
29. “You can’t marry a man you just met.” — Elsa
Disney Princess Quotes About Ambition
30. “I want more” – Ariel
31. “When’s it my turn? Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that shore up above?” — Ariel
32. “My whole life, I trained to become a guardian of the Dragon Gem. But this world has changed, and its people are divided. Now to restore peace, I must find the Last Dragon. My name is Raya.” – Raya
33. “Believe you can, then you will” – Mulan
34. “I don’t know when, I don’t know how, but I know something’s starting right now.” – Ariel
35. “Some say our destiny is tied to the land, as much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven together like a cloth, so that one’s destiny intertwines with many others. It’s the one thing we search for, or fight to change. Some never find it. But there are some who are led.”
36. “I remember Daddy told me- fairy tales can come true. You got to make them happen, it all depends on you!” – Tiana
37. “Who says that my dreams have to stay my dreams?” – Ariel
38. “Let your power shine.” — Rapunzel
39. “I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the sun.” -Tiana
40. “I’ve been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky.” ― Rapunzel
41. “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell”
42. “I want much more than this provincial life.”– Belle
43. “What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?” – Belle
44. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work” – Tiana
45. “Who says that my dreams have to stay just dreams” – Ariel
46. “Step outside of your comfort zone, for that’s where life truly begins” – Rapunzel
47. “For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight. I will never stop trying to get away from you!” ― Rapunzel
48. “I want to see the floating lights!” ― Rapunzel
49. “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” — Aurora
50. “I’m like a shooting star. I’ve come so far. I can’t go back to where I used to be.” — Jasmine
Funny Disney Princess Quotes
51. “Uh… How about a girl who’s got a brain, who always speaks her mind?” – Mulan
52. “You might want to take out that blade. You’re gonna need it.” – Raya
53. “If you wear a dress and have an animal sidekick, you’re a princess.”-Maui (Okay, not technically a princess, but I just love this one!).
54. “You tell me when I’m ready to go. I was born ready!” — Anna
Disney Princess Quotes About Positivity
55. “’I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be alright.” – Snow White
56. “I’ve got the keys to the kingdom. The world is open wide.” — Aurora
57. “They say, ‘Have courage.’ And I’m trying to.” — Anna
58. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White
59. “If you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true” – Aurora
60. “Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it” – Merida
61. “Yes, I’m alone, but I’m alone and free!” – Elsa
62. “Fairy tales can come true. You got to make them happen, it all depends on you!” — Tiana
63. “For the first time in forever, nothing’s in my way.” — Anna
64. “Well, there’s one thing: they can’t order me to stop dreaming.” – Cinderella
65. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true” – Cinderella
66. “It serves me right for wishing on stars. The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” — Tiana
67. “The past shouldn’t be feared for it guides our future.” — Moana
68. “If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew.” — Pocahontas
69. “Look at those fireworks. They are as if they are for me.” ― Rapunzel
70. “With all due respect, Your Excellency, I think I’ve been away from home long enough.” – Mulan
71. “I don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be so bad.” – Ariel
Disney Princess Quotes About Staying True to Yourself
72. “Let your power shine” – Rapunzel
73. “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And when there is goodness, there is magic.” — Cinderella
74. “I am not a prize to be won.” – Jasmine
75. “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” — Moana
76. “This is the path I chose, Father. What will be yours?” — Pocahontas
77. “I am Cinderella. Your Majesty, I am no princess. I have no carriage, no parents, no dowry. I do not even know if that beautiful slipper will fit But, if it does–will you take me as I am? A good honest country girl who loves you?” – Cinderella
78. “And the call isn’t out there at all, it’s inside me.” – Moana
79. “Father. I brought you the sword of Shan-Yu, and the crest of the Emperor. They’re gifts, to honor the Fa family.” – Mulan
80. “Maybe I don’t want to be a princess anymore.” — Jasmine
81. “And the call isn’t out there at all; it’s inside me.” — Moana
82. “Maybe what I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right.” — Mulan
83. “I don’t want my life to be over. I want my freedom!” – Merida
84. “Why else would I come back? You said you’d trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?” – Mulan
85. “I am Merida, firstborn descendant of Clan Dunbroch. And I’LL be shooting FOR MY OWN HAND!” – Merida
86. “You control your destiny—you don’t need magic to do it.” —Merida
Inspiring Disney Princess Sayings
87. “We must simply have courage and be kind” – Cinderella
88. “How dare you? All of you! Standing around deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!” — Jasmine
89. “Maybe what I really wanted to prove was that I could do things right.” – Mulan
90. “It’s not until you lose everything that you can appreciate everything” – Belle
91. “Sometimes we only see people are different from us. But if you look hard enough you can see how much we’re all alike” – Jasmine
92. “But every once in a while, there’s a day when I don’t have to be a princess. No lessons, no expectations. A day where anything can happen. A day I can change my fate.” – Merida
93. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White
Which Disney princess only speaks 18 lines?
It’s Aurora – she’s by far the most silent princess (probably because she’s asleep for half the movie!).
Why is Elsa not a Disney princess?
It’s because she’s Queen Elsa before Anna takes over in Frozen 2!
Who is the oldest Disney princess?
The oldest Disney princess in terms of movie release date is Snow White (from 1937!).
But the oldest by actual age is Tiana or Cinderella at 19.
Who is the youngest Disney princess?
Snow White is the youngest Disney princess at just 14!
Are Anna and Elsa related to Rapunzel?
It’s said that they’re cousins (which explains Rapunzel’s cameo at the coronation in Frozen!)
Is Tinker Bell a princess?
No, Tinkerbell isn’t a princess but she has plenty of amazing quotes of her own!
**Related: 65 Best Tinker Bell Quotes**
Are there any British Disney princesses?
Merida is currently the only one and she’s from Scotland!
Do you have any inspirational Disney princess quotes that I’ve not mentioned here?
I’m always up for taking advice from my favorite powerful women. So, feel free to reach out with your favorite Disney princess quotes and I’ll be happy to add them to the list!
- Is Disney Springs Open on Thanksgiving? (+ Restaurant Recs!)
- 9 Abandoned Disney World Attractions: What Happened?!
- How Much Does Disney World Make a Day?
- Where To Meet Stitch at Disney World (+ Facts and Tips!)
- 43 Flynn Rider Quotes That’ll Make You Chuckle!
Grace is the creator, editor, and sole writer for Pixie Dust and Passports – a blog that’s ALL about Disney! She’s made it her life’s mission to visit the Disney parks as much as possible and loves trying new snacks, grabbing the latest spirit jerseys, and rocking Loungefly bags. Oh, and she also holds a BA in History from UCL, which makes her a research and deep-dive enthusiast into all things Imagineering.