Are you on the hunt for amazing Disney Christmas quotes that will make you feel warm and fuzzy during the festive season? Keep scrolling for movie quotes, parade sayings, and words of wisdom from Walt Disney himself!
As soon as the Disney parks start decorating for Christmas, the whole place takes a magical turn. From the wonderful decorations to the themed treats and incredible firework displays, it’s certainly the “most wonderful time of the year”.
Now, it’s no secret that Disney goes ham during the holiday season.
Whether that’s with an enormous Christmas tree, knockout parades, or the magical music that’s played, there’s so much to love.
So, if you want to bring the magic of the parks to your doorstep, these Disney Christmas quotes are bound to help you out.
And hey – these sayings are bound to inject a touch of Disney magic into your Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Tik Tok captions!
Best Disney Christmas Quotes
1. “Christmas is a togethery sort of holiday.” – Winnie the Pooh
2. “I know how you feel boys. You wish Christmas was every day!” – Donald Duck, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
3. “Master, we all understand how you feel about Christmas. But when a woman gives a man a gift, she’s saying, I care about you.” – Lumiere, Beauty and the Beast
4. “A Yule log. It’s a wonderful tradition. One log is chosen, and everyone in the house touches it and makes a Christmas wish.” – Belle, Beauty and the Beast
5. “It’s the spirit of the season / You can feel it in the air” – Holiday Wishes
6. “Well everybody that’s our show. Thank you for spending Christmas Eve at the House of Mouse. Here’s wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a safe trip ho-home!” – Minnie Mouse, House of Mouse
7. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick…even when you’re home. Christmas is a time when you get homesick…even when you’re home.” – Mickey Mouse
8. “The spirit of the season never has to end as long as you keep your loved ones near, and the holiday wish in your heart.” – Jiminy Cricket, Holiday Wishes
9. “And if I eat any more turkey, I’m going to need new clothes!” – Louie, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
10. Young Max Goof: That means Santa would have to take about 800 visits a second! Not including bathroom breaks!
Goofy: Well, Santy’s been so good at it for so long, he figured out all the shortcuts.
11. “What’s your favorite holiday cookie?” – Clarabelle Cow, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
12. “It’s that very special time / And the magic that you’ll find / On that once upon a Christmastime” – Once Upon a Christmastime Parade Lyrics
13. “Warm hugs for everyone!” – Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire
Christmas Quotes from Disney Movies
14. “Here’s my Christmas speech. Ahem. “Thank you all, and Merry Christmas.” – The Muppet Christmas Carol
15. “This is SO tinsel.” – Prep and Landing
16. “The cold never bothered me anyway.” – Frozen
17. “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it.” – The Nightmare Before Christmas
18. “You’re supposed to be asleep when Sandy Claus comes, you know.” – Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too
19. “Hmph! Listen, Scrooge, if men were measured by kindness, you’d be no – *bigger* than a – -speck of dust!” – Ghost of Christmas Past, Mickey’s Christmas Carol
20. “That’s not my Christmas! My Christmas is filled with laughter, and joy…and this: my Sandy Claws outfit. I want you to make it.” – Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas
21. “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!” – Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas
22. “You can mess with a lot of things. But you can’t mess with kids on Christmas.” – Kevin, Home Alone 2
23. “But sir, Christmas is a time for giving… a time to be with one’s family.” – Cratchit, Mickey’s Christmas Carol
24. “Just because you can’t see something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.” – Charlie, The Santa Clause
25. “IT’S CHRISTMAS MORNING! I haven’t missed it! The spirits have given me another chance!” – Scrooge, Mickey’s Christmas Carol
26. “They started out selfish, those rascally brothers, but made Christmas magic by thinking of others.” – Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
27. “When a father and son end up miles apart, they can see eye-to-eye…when they act heart-to-heart.” – Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
28. “Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world. You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts. You don’t wanna be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas, now would you… Santa?” – Bernard, The Santa Clause
29. “Seeing isn’t believing. Believing is seeing.” – Little Elf Judy, Santa Clause
30. “You get the Coca-Cola cans, you get the TV specials and what do I get? A few runny noses and some dead citrus.” – Jack Frost, The Santa Claus 3
31. “I, I *will* honor Christmas, and try to keep it all the year! I’ll live my life in the past, the present, and the future. I will not shut out the lessons the spirits have taught me! Tell me that I may sponge out the writing on this stone!” – Ebenezer Scrooge, Muppet Christmas Carol
32. “A gift? A gift for me? Thank you. Thank you. Fifty times! And a Merry Christmas.” – Ebenezer Scrooge, Muppet Christmas Carol
33. “Sometimes Christmas gets lost in the holiday crush. It’s “buy this, get that, remember to rush”. But Donald just wants peace and quiet this yule. Can he enjoy Christmas, and not lose his cool?” – Narrator in Donald’s Gift, Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
34. “There you go! It looks jolly good, Nick, and Red is your color!” – Noelle
35. “If mom is Mrs. Claus, and you are Santa, and Nick will be Santa – what do I do?” – Noelle
36. “How are you planning on having Christmas without the reindeer and the sleigh?” – Mrs. Claus, Noelle
37. “Santa’s real, he’s under a lot of pressure but he’s very real.” – Noelle, Noelle
38. “So you chop down a tree and dress its corpse with candles? I… love it!” – Olaf, Olaf’s Frozen Adventure
39. [singing] “Oooh, Sandy Claws is coming down my chimney! Sandy Claws is coming down my chimney!” – Tigger, Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year
40. “Well, this is certainly gonna be a Christmas we all remember. The year a wee girl showed us what Christmas really means: friendship and forgiveness. But the greatest gift of all is love. Or, in my case, socks. Again. Merry bloomin’ Christmas to the lot of you.” – Narrator A Christmas Star
41. Lucy: Uncle Scott, are you Santa Claus?
Scott Calvin: What makes you say that?
Lucy: Because you have a reindeer.
Scott Calvin: Lots of people have reindeer.
Lucy: Name five. – The Santa Clause 2
42. “Mom, does Santa Claus have to go through customs?” — Brooke, Home Alone
43. “Merry Christmas, little fella. We know that you’re in there and that you’re all alone.” — Harry, Home Alone
44. “Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back.” — Kevin, Home Alone
45. “This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope. I don’t care that I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike, it costs me everything I own, I have to sell my soul to the devil himself. I am going to get home to my son.” — Kate, Home Alone
46.[Pluto is attacking the Christmas tree, to get Chip and Dale] Pluto, get out of there! What do you think you’re… Cut it out! Watch out! [the tree’s leaves and ornaments fall down] You dumb mutt! Now look what you’ve done to our… [sees the Chip and Dale] Pluto, we’ve got chipmunks in our tree! Cute little fellas. [holds them in his hands, Pluto barks at them] Pluto! After all, it is Christmas. – Mickey Mouse, Pluto’s Christmas Tree
47. “Catching mice on Christmas Eve? Seriously, Clara.”- Louise, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
48. “It’s Christmas Eve, it’s going to be a magical night.”- Drosselmeyer, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
49. “We can’t have Christmas without the nutcracker.”- Marie Stahlbaum, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
50. “It’s Christmas Eve, a time of mystery, and expectations. Who knows what might happen.” – Drosselmeyer, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
51. “This time has been built for all of us, but Christmas comes, we must do our best to enjoy it.” – Mr. Stahlbaum, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
52. “There are children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, they’re busy building toys and absolutely no one’s dead.” – Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas
53. “There’s frost on every window. Oh, I can’t believe my eyes! And in my bones, I feel the warmth that’s coming from the inside!” – Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas
54. “There’s got to be a logical way to explain this Christmas thing.” – Nightmare Before Christmas
55. “Taking over Christmas is no way to fill the gaping hole you feel inside.” – Sally, Nightmare Before Christmas
56. “So, at last, Mickey learned what he’d missed from the start. Bells and holly mean little without friends in your heart. The magic of Christmas has its rhyme and its reason. We hope you and yours have a most joyous season.” – Narrator of Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
57. “As long as there’s Christmas, I truly believe that hope is the greatest of the gifts we receive.” – Angelique, Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas
58. “As long as there’s Christmas, I truly believe, that hope is the greatest of the gifts we receive.” – Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
59. “We’re your worst nightmare… Elves with attitude.” – The Santa Clause
60. “Kris Kringle… Sinterklaas… Père Noël. Babbo Natale. Pelz-Nickel… Topo Gigio!” – The Santa Clause
Quotes About Christmas at Disney
61. “No one does Christmas better than Disney. Disney creates a wonderland filled with special shows, parades, decorations, and plenty of treats.” – Ricky Brigante
62. “I like my holiday treats Mickey-shaped.” – Walt Disney
I hope that you enjoyed these magical Disney Christmas quotes. Which one is your favorite? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
- 55 Disney Cats That Feline Fanatics NEED to Know!
- Disney Princess Names: A List of EVERY Princess (+ Fun Facts!)
- Disney Castles Around the World: Ranking + Fun Facts!
- 10 Delicious Spots for the Best Breakfast at Disney Springs!
- The Best Coffee in Disneyland: 19 Amazing Spots!
Grace is the creator, editor, and sole writer for Pixie Dust and Passports – a blog that’s ALL about Disney! She’s made it her life’s mission to visit the Disney parks as much as possible and loves trying new snacks, grabbing the latest spirit jerseys, and rocking Loungefly bags. Oh, and she also holds a BA in History from UCL, which makes her a research and deep-dive enthusiast into all things Imagineering.